Help us deliver exciting content on time, every time.
There is a lot going on at our growing company, and we need someone like you to help make sense of it!
Position purpose: We are seeking to hire an experienced, contract (5-15 hours per week) project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for planning and managing projects/productions to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion. The project manager will help plan and designate project resources, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed. This role is fully remote.
As part-time, contract Project Manager at Rally On Media, your role at our company includes:
Product development responsibilities:
- Creating, operating, and instituting repeatable systems, tools, and workflows for managing all aspects of a project that can be used across our company
- Keeping all standard operating procedures in Notion & ensuring all team members are notified of changes & trained accordingly
Personnel/Human Resources responsibilities:
- Work with internal team to assign and oversee tasks and deliverables
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders including strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Keeping our team on track with deadlines
- Lead check-ins on project progress with the internal team, as necessary
- Track internal and external team capacity and availability and shift resources as necessary
Day-to-day operating responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation of active projects within Google Suite
- Managing and monitoring Clickup, including creating client spaces, project folders, task lists, and assigning tasks
- Setting up new projects across all internal tools - GDrive, Clickup, etc.
- Scheduling meetings internally and occasionally with select external clients
- Communicating confidently and clearly and maintaining trust from all stakeholders
- Remaining responsive to short notice or last-minute changing needs of our clients or team, as necessary
- Thinking critically about how we can be managing projects and resources better
- Develop and manage a project schedule and work plan
- Verify that each deliverable meets the client ask, scope, and budget
- Ensuring all projects and milestones are delivered on time, and helping define project management systems and processes
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and adapting to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of project management methodology, tools, and techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of ClickUp and other similar project management softwares as well as collaborative tools like Google Drive and Notion
Preferred skills and experience:
- Professional certification, such as PMP/PRINCE II
- Experience coaching and educating teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
- Experience and/or interest in Video Production
- Experience working in the advertising, branded content, agency field
- Knowledge of post production workflows and programs like Frame.io, Adobe Suite and Final Cut X
To apply for this role, please create a ClickUp space that includes your Resume and Cover Letter as separate tasks. Share that ClickUp space with email@example.com to be considered. Thank you!